Thursday, February 2, 2012

I'll kiss you between your ears.

Thanks to some people, I think I'm gonna give up (like I said weeks ago) on liking Michael.

Like I also said, same reason as I gave up on Joe; He'll never like me.

People just keep telling me he doesn't like me so I was like whatever, I give up. 

I'll find my final answer after tomorrow night if he hangs out with us. 

I love the song The Bird and The Worm by Owl City.

I don't care how much people are teasing me (I guess you could say) about loving Owl City.

Its my kind of music.

I think the music is cute, and I love his voice.

I don't know how people don't like his voice... or his music.

I just love it.

When I went to the concert on November 12th (2011 obviously), I was freaking amazed. 


The concert was on a Saturday, and the Thursday before my mom says to me "Excited for Saturday?" and I was like "... Saturdayy...?" and she was like "Owl City concert?" and I said to her "OHMIGOSH WHAT?!" and  then I started freaking out.


I wanna go to one of his concerts again.


Bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment