Sunday, February 26, 2012

What can I say when all you do is push me away?

Dropped my phone in the toilet last night \m/

Used my Mom's old phone, the enV3.

My old phone broke. It was the Kin Two.
 

YOU DO NOT REALIZE HOW MUCH I LOVED THAT PHONE. 

It carries so many memories. 

Text messages, pictures, videos.

I really miss it. It broke though. I dropped my backpack when it was it the front and the inside of the screen broke. 

Text messages from Joe and Nico.

Pictures of Summer 2011. 

Videos of Vanessa when we were still friends and the fun times we had. 

I'll tell you about some of my favorite pictures: 

~An accidental music note shape made out of tar that I found at the Plaza one day with Tess. 
~The star Tessa, Gianna and I made out of our fingers. 

The sad part is that is all I could think of. I miss that phone like you wouldn't understand.

I really wish it still worked.

I had a dream that it still worked and I woke up and tried to turn it on but it didn't work.

Nico said he had a dream that it worked. 

He also loved that phone. 

The texts when me and Joe were friends... The memories. 

I really really really really really really miss that phone. </3

 
But hey, I still have my phone that fell in the toilet (Cosmos Touch (I had to get a crappy one when the Kin Two broke) and it works! 

No comments:

Post a Comment