Saturday, March 3, 2012

You've got that one thing.

I had a good dream last night (:

I've had a dream like it before, but it was just the place that was the same. 

First it was at a theater. It was my dress rehearsal for our dance recital, and for some reason, our whole grade was there. 

After the rehearsal, we went outside. It was like a fair, but not so much. It was only our grade. There was a big open field, then a playground. In the playground, there was a maze. In the maze, you had to climb through tubes at some points, but not all the time. 

Once I got out, Tessa and Nico were at the end waiting.

I laid on the ground for some reason, and then Nico came over and laid next to me. I don't know where Tessa went. (Strange part) Nico asked me out.
 

I said yes, and I do not know why. Honestly. It was a dream, so I had no control. I have no clue what I'd say if he asked me out in real life...

But anyway, then we were holding hands and stuff and we went to Helena's house and then I woke up.



 

Speaking of Helena, I'm kinda upset with her.

I'm having trouble with stuff, and apparently so is Alexis and Tessa. But she invited them to a sleepover to "help them." 

I told her something last night when it happened and she said "I don't know what to say" and eventually walked away. 

Then for the most of the night she was talking to Christian and Tessa in the bathroom. I was crying.

Everyone who was comforting me left Danny's house, so I had no one. 

I told her something else that happened today, and she compared it to something with her.

That's why I don't like opening up to her, because she always compares it to something with her.

No offense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment