Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I would walk through the desert, I would walk down the isle. I would swim all the oceans just to see you smile.

So today Joe passed out in school. XD

He meant to, though.

There is this thing that all the guys were doing (because they're not that smart) and none of the guys passed out in my class and like 7 of them did it.?

Nico did for legit a second and he came back.

Tessa said Joe did for like a few seconds and then Mackenzie (who tries to show off and lies and has a big mouth, no offense but its true) told me it was like a minute. 


The teacher would notice, you stupid.

I haven't talked to him in legit FOREVER.

I wanna text him, really bad.

But if I ask someone they will tell me to then when he doesn't text back (which he won't) I'll be humiliated and I won't be able to look at him.

But if he does... well, he wont... but IF he does, then I'll probably be like "OHMIGOD OHMIGOD OHMIGOD HE ANSWERED. WHAT DO I SAY?! WHAT KIND OF CONVERSATION DO WE HAVE?! LIKE OLD TIMES?! OR LIKE "Hey, how are you?" OR LIKE "Whats up?" AND STUFF?! WHAT IF IT GETS AWKWARD?!

I MAKE EVERYTHING AWKWARD."


See, this is why I don't text him. 

 INBETWEENERS DANCE GO!


FUCK YEA. Those are my boys.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment