Thursday, March 15, 2012

I should've kissed you, I should've told you just how I feel.

Joe's status on Facebook:

"Who wants to chill after school"

*Raises hand*

I wanted to like it, but I didn't. 

I put that truth that I said I would on his wall... he didn't like or comment. 


\m/


Dance Team TRYOUTS tomorrow after school!

I'm so nervous. I've been practicing the dance like there's no freaking tomorrow.

I was practicing it with other people from the group after school and the guys (Michael, Robert, etc.) were waiting to go outside for track and so they were kinda watching us and I was like "ohaay what do you want.."

Michael kept talking about it. He was like... 

"you like to practice a lot..." 
"is this for where you dance?"
"what is it for"
"when are tryouts" 

I kept answering and then when he left I was like "heh-heh"

I don't like him like I used to but I still do a little.  

No comments:

Post a Comment