Thursday, March 29, 2012

She takes your hand... I die a little.

So I've eliminated Joe out of the four guys, so its down to three now. 

Damn, why does it have to be so hard to pick a guy... that would actually like me back. 

That's the hard part.

No one likes me. 


Of course. 

So yeah, I guess its down to Mark L, Mark D, and Michael. 


This really is gonna be a good Friday tomorrow.

Helena is going to New York from Friday night to Saturday, and we're going to have a drama free weekend.

WHOOP! -_-


People:
Tessa

Kate
Aleia
Ashley (Me) 
Danny
Nico
Mark D


(I think there's another girl but I can't think who it'd be.)


Plans:
Tessa's mom is driving us to Teppanyaki, then someone is driving us to Nico's house. We don't know who yet.


Then we're going to either Sherwood or St. Anthony's park. 


Then back to Nico's house.


I CAN'T WAIT. Its gonna be a fun day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment