Monday, March 26, 2012

We're making all the same mistakes.

Wanna know what I've been wondering?

Why I think the people I used to like will ever come back to me and be like "I like you, a lot."

*coughcough* MichaelorJoe *coughcough*


HAHAHA MY GAWSH YOU KIDDING ME?! WHO THE HELL IS DRUGGING ME AND WITH WHAT?!

They're called One Direction and they're drugging me with beauty.

DATS THE SHIT.


This is what they do to me.

I don't know what's going on.

I'm wearing these glasses that aren't real glasses and then Tessa is saying they look stupid and telling me that my whole class told her they were prescription when I told them all that they were fake when they asked.

LIKE WHAT DAFUQ. LIKE NO. 


^^>


I'm sorta kinda obsessed with One Direction.

I'm doing my power point on them.

The slide about Niall is going to have him freaking DEFYING GRAVITY.

MY GOD ITS GONNA BE A BEAUT'.

What I love the most about One Direction is they taught me I'm beautiful in my own ways. 

Oh yeah, that's the reason I'm wearing the glasses.

The glasses fit my personality, and I'm not letting anyone ruin that... *Helena*


LOLWUT?

I have homework, and I have to type my paper still..

UGGGHHHH.

PEACEE BEBZ.  

No comments:

Post a Comment