Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I'm broken, do you hear me?

So today I went to see the play my High School Drama Club is doing (Beauty and the Beast) and guess who was there.

Michael. 

And Joe.

Worst part; I'm stuck between four guys, it sucks.

Michael, Mark D, Mark L, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but Joe.

I don't think so for Joe, but yeah.

He threw a skittle at my face. -_-

So my first words to him in forever?

"I HATE YOU, JOE" with a mother freaking smile on my ugly ass face. 

I was 100% joking, obviously. 

Wanna know what made me happy?

He was laughing.

He was smiling.


He was enjoying that moment.

I was laughing.


I was smiling. 

I was enjoying that moment.


That's what I miss between us.

Not being too shy to talk to each other, or I guess throw skittles at each other. 

I felt a freaking skittle hit my face and I was like "DAFUQ?!" and then I remembered he threw one towards me before and I looked down the row at him and he was laughing and smiling at me and.. you don't know happy that made me.


We haven't talked in forever, and I know my first words were "I hate you, Joe" but I know he knows I was joking. We were both smiling and laughing with each other, and I really miss when that was every day.

I miss him. 

I was really happy tonight because of him, and I really wanna tell him that, but I'm not going to.

We're 'friends' according to him.

I don't see a friendship.

You need to talk and hang out to be friends, correct?

Well, I'd enjoy some more friendship moments here, please?


.. Please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment