Saturday, June 2, 2012

Let us die young or let us live forever.

Today's events:

Woke up around nine. Got ready for dance.

Dance started at ten, ended at twelve.

Went home, showered, got ready to go swimming up Helena's uncle Mo's.


Got picked up by Helena. People: Helena, Tessa, Eric, Nicky and me. 

Once we got there, we got in the hot tub. Me and Helena went in the pool after a bit, &we started out on rafts. It was cold, but you got used to it after a while. It was nice. We all ended up in the pool after me and Helena were in there for like ten minutes. We went back in the hot tub and played truth or dare. I got dared to eat a tree (a leaf). I spit it out. I was allowed to though.

We ordered food, and the guy didn't know how to get there..

So we directed him and then we ate. Then we went back in the hot tub. Then Nico came up to Mo's.

Then we went in the hot tub again. 

Then we played truth or dare again. 

Here's where I get detailed (that's what happens when you're a writer, you get very descriptive. I dunno, its easier to write this as I would a story). Brace yourself.
~
I walked out to the front to meet Nico. I was wrapped in my towel, and it looked awkward. But I'd rather that than walk out in just my bathing suit. He stepped out in normal clothes; a t-shirt and gym shorts. 

I asked him "Where's your bathing suit?" He replied "I'm just swimming in this... Whoa, this house is huge!" I laughed at his comment. "You've never been here before? This is my third time!" I looked at him. "Nope! WHOA!" He started running down the stairs towards the pool. "Hey Nico!" Helena yelled from the hot tub. I ran down after him to put my towel on the chair. I stood next to him while he took off his shoes, and we ran to the hot tub. I jumped right in, the water burning my semi-dry skin. 

"Oh! This is hot!" Nico winced, placing a leg in at a time. He sunk down in the hot water and sat next to me. "Hi, Nico." everyone said. "Hey guys!" he smiled at our friends. "So, back to our game." Eric said, looking at each of us. After a bit, it was Eric's turn again. "Ashley, truth or dare?" Everyone's eyes fell on me. "Uhmm, dare." I looked at him. "I dare you to kiss.. Nico." I looked at Nico and then back at Eric, and then back at Nico again. We kissed on the lips, and I looked down, playing with the water. 
~

That's the end of the really detailed part... for now. So, I ended up kissing Nico once, Eric three times, and Nicky once. 

We attempted a fire, but failed.

Here's a short detailed part.

~
We all started to pile into the car. Helena climbed in the passenger seat, and the rest of us found a spot in the back. Tessa climbed over the back seat into the way back, next person in the car was Eric. He sat all the way to the right of the back seat, and then I climbed in next. "Who else is going in the back?" Helena asked us. "I will." Nicky and Nico said at the same time. "Nicky, you can go in back." Nico climbed in the back seat. "Come here Nico, give Nicky room to get in the back." I told Nico, pulling him onto my lap. I held him there for as long as we needed, letting Nicky into the back seat. 

He slid off my lap, into the spot to the left of me. "Can I see your iPod?" Nico asked me, looking at my face. "Sure, let me find it." I started digging for my iPod in my bag. "Found it. Here you go!" I smiled at him. "Thanks!" he smiled at me, unlocking my iPod. He went on a bunch of my apps, asking me random questions about my iPod. 

Nicky was the first to get dropped off, so Nico had to climb into my lap again. I helped him onto me, and held his waist. My head rested lightly against his back and he turned around and looked at me. I tried to avoid eye contact, because I thought it'd be awkward in the position we were in. 

Once it came his turn to get dropped off, he turned to the right even though the door was to the left of him. He looked at me and smiled, saying "Bye guys!" he climbed out of the car, and ran up to his house.

~

End of the detailed part.

Then we went to Tessa's house and watched The Outsiders. 

I just realized, on June 1st, that a year ago that day, I asked out Joe. Gosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment