Friday, June 22, 2012

We don't need anything or anyone.

GUYS I WAS TALKING TO JOE THE OTHER NIGHT.

((:

So a while ago I was like "I have to give you the note" blah blah blah.

So June 17 I told him to text me.


It was like after 1 AM so he texted me in the morning.

GOD HE WAKES UP EARLY

So our conversation...

J: Hey
A: Hi.. I have a question. :P
J: Ya
A: Since I wanna give you the note, but i probably won't ever see you this summer, do you want me to just text it to you? :P
J: Sure
A: Alright, give me a few minutes...
A: Hi. This note is from around December. Well, it happened in December, & i'm rewriting it. To refresh your memory, it looked like this: 
(post) if i never met you.. my life would be different.. MUCH different.. 
(comments) me: ...&maybe even a little better.. you: :( me: inbox me or text me and i'll tell you why... 
i remember you texting me and saying ":( wow i hurt every1" ... i don't know about everyone, but for me, yeah. why my life might have better if i never met you is because of the way you made me feel. yes, you did hurt me. a lot, actually. but that was my fault. it was my fault for liking you&telling you. hell, it was/is my fault we aren't friends! in all honesty: - i really liked talking to you. -i regret everything i did that night at the plaza. -(when i liked you) i thought about you everyday.. -the reason i stopped liking you was because i knew i'd never have a change. -you've changed. -i miss you. 
no, i don't still have feelings for you. yes, i do miss you. but when i say that, i mean the old 'you'.. the one i used to know. the one who wasn't mean around his friends.. you were nice to me, and you were a good friend.. if i'm allowed to call you that. i really don't know what to call us now.. aquaintances? nothing more, that's for sure. you used to be the nicest boy i had ever met, you were so funny&nice&... i just don't know. there was so much in my heart for you and i don't know how to explain it. i cant put words to it. i apologize. all i ask is for you to finally forgive me... lastly, i'm sorry. for everything. i hope we can work something out. 
J: U type really fast
A: Thanks, i think
J: Your welcome
A: i don't know what to say right now, sorry.
J: Its okay
A: That didn't help...

Then later that night:

J: Heeeeyy

A: Heyy
J: Whats up?
A: Watching tv with tessa, hub?
J: Nothing bored
A: That stinks
J: Interesting u both said that

--i'll explain later--

A: What, you're texting her too?
J: Yep I sent a group message

--way to make me feel special--

A: Oh, that's cool. Who else?
J: Matt Sheerer cam Coyer cait m Lacey a girl from vv

--i hope you're not a stalker--

A: Who's matt? i've seen him on fb but never heard of him otherwise

J: From NP
A: Oh.. that's cool.
J: Yep
A: So how's talking to like 7 girls?
J: They didn't all answer
A: Oh, well then how's talking to a few girls?
J: Good i guess
A: That's good.
J: Ya i guess

--way to make things awkward joe.--

A: Haha yeah..

SO ANYWAY,

We knew he sent a group message so me and Tess were playing him right back and saying the same thing but I think he stopped texting her and kept texting me.


GAH GUYS MY DANCE RECITAL IS TOMORROW

--i say 'guys' like there are more than one of you people out there... if there is even one anymore.--

I'M SO NERVOUS

So during dress rehearsal today I go off stage after out Hairspray dance and into our changing room. My costumes were in the bag in the order of the show, so I quickly changed into my outfit for Footloose. Well, my mom decided to put be ballet costume (which was before Footloose) in the costume bag for the 2nd half of the show (Ballet/Footloose are in the 1st half) so I missed that dance.

I CHANGED INTO THE WRONG COSTUME AND MISSED THE DANCE. THE DANCE I NEEDED PRACTICE ON!

Oh well, at least it wasn't the night of the recital.

I just hope I don't do that on the night of the recital.. OHSHIT THAT'D BE BAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment