Friday, June 1, 2012

I'll never let you go.

I had a really good, then BAD, then good day! Hahah(:

Well so school was, yanno... school.

IT WAS OUR LAST FULL DAY OF THE YEAR! I'm both happy and sad about that.

The bad part of my day: THE DOCTORS... o.O

I hate shots, with everything I fucking am.


Then I went to the movies with Helena, Nico, Eric, and Dara. We saw Snow White and the Huntsmen.

It was pretty good.

The order in the seats from left to right was: Dara, Helena, me, Nico, and Eric.

I got up to go to the bathroom and I was the only one going out (the bathroom was right outside of the theater we were in) and I got out of the doors and someone put their hands on my shoulders and jumped and said "Where do you think you're going?!" and I stopped and turned my head around to see it was only Nico and I sorta put my arm around his waist for some reason (coz he kinda did for me) and yeah. Then when I got out of the bathroom he was waiting for me and I asked him "Did you go to the bathroom?" and he was like "No" and I asked "Why'd you come out here then?" and I smiled at him and he was like "I dunno, lets go to the arcade!" so we went over there and we went back into the movie theater.

Then we went over to the shoppes and we were in GameStop and I kept tickling Nico (coz he's really ticklish, its hilarious) and he was hiding from me and its was so cute, hahaha.(:

Then we got to Eric's and we were in his room and we were sitting on his bed and Eric was the only one not on the bed. He was on a chair to the side and Nico wanted to see the computer and Eric had it so he laid on top of me except it was like our bodies were crossed, if you understand that.

I got a ride home from him, and he texted me like 20 minutes ago. 

I was like "oh hey, that awkward moment when he only texts girls if he likes them..." 

*shrugs*

PeaceLoveSummer2012<3 (;

No comments:

Post a Comment