Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Dark blue, Dark blue, have you ever been alone in a crowded room?

Ok well everything is better now, so no worries. 

Cessna and Gina keep thinking I'm gonna have sex with him because we're going to do something that I cant say but its not bad at all.. and I had them guess and they're like "NO SEX" and I was like "I KNOW ITS NOT THAT" and then they finally got it right. 

Its nothing inappropriate. I promise.

Its something I'm nervous about because I've never done it before.. and if this helps, lets just say I'm carrying around mints 24/7 anymore. :)

My stomach hurt for two days straight because I was so nervous.. and I told him I was nervous and he was like "Don't be!" and I eventually was like "Okay, I'm trying to calm down." 

I haven't eaten in a while either because its so awkward if I go into BK and get food (coz he works there) so I lost like 4 or 5 pounds... which is both good and bad. :p

 

No comments:

Post a Comment