Saturday, July 28, 2012

I was praying that you and me might end up together.

One year ago today was the day Joe came to the plaza and I ruined everything. 

Fucking cheers.

St. Joe's started yesterday. 

Joe didn't go yesterday but he did tonight. 

Oh well.

Danny went tonight but he didn't go yesterday. 

We normally hug each other every time we see each other but I didn't get a hug yesterday. ): 

He was like "Sorry!):" and I said "Its ok!" and he was like "Good(:" 

I got a new phone! Kin one! 

Ok sorry off track. 

So I'm starting to really like him.

I was talking about St. Joe's (tonight) coz he asked about it and I was like "eh, it was decent i guess. :p" and he was like "that's good" and I was like "i guess. :p i got soaked though D:" and he was like "That's what she said Haha" and I was like "*facepalm* you would." and he was like "That's why I did :D" I was like "Dear Jesus."

He's so nice to me.

I just fucking want him ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment