Sunday, July 22, 2012

She's stuck in the class a team~

Tessa told me that my name in his phone was "Boobs" (it's not, it's "Ashley F") so at least that one's cleared up. 

When he got out of work someone screamed "GO HUG YOUR GIRLFRIEND" and he looked at me and I was looking at him so I looks away... 

I texted Danny and said "I should definitely get a hug tonight :)" Morgan W comes over and goes "Are you and Danny talking?" and I was like "Yeah.." and she was like "Like, talking-friend talking? Or like talking-dating?" and I was like "we aren't dating.. But we're talking" so she said "so talking-going to date?" and I was like "I guess" and she was like "are you gonna date?" and I said "if he asks me out.. Then yeah.. But if he doesn't, then we aren't gonna date." and she was like "ok. What'd you text him about?" and I said "I asked for a hug" and she goes "ok" and walks away to him and she went over to him and took his hat and put it on my head and stuff and I kept it there and some Matt kid came over and took it and Morgan goes to Danny "give her a hug" and drags him over but he hugged her from behind around her neck and she goes "give Ashley a hug not me" and he was like "practice hug" and he was still holding her like that when I stood up for a hug and he goes "how about a three way hug" and I hugged his neck and Morgan ducked away and he grabbed my waist and pulled me up so I was on my tippy toes again and I was smiling so hard and he was hugging me so tight and I was hugging him likewise and he pulled away and had his hands very low on my back and partially on my ass (but who the hell cares) and I had my arms around his neck and he smiles and goes "you smell nice" and I was like "thank you" and smiled and he goes "you didn't wear your hair down!" and I was like "you didn't tell me to!" and Morgan pulled him away and she went in back with him to talk to him and she came over after and she was like "I talked to him about it and he said you're too young" and she made a half /: half ): face and I nodded and she was like "I'm just telling you this so you don't get hurt" (or something like that) and she goes "he talks to Meghan too" and I was like "ok thank you." and she was like "sorry I was just warning you.. So don't fall for his games" and I was like "I wasn't planning on it" and she was like "ok." and I don't even know anymore. He kept looking at me and stuff but I don't know what to believe. And He is Morgan's best friend and I trust her..

Then I texted him and I just asked him if he talks to Meghan and he goes "Idk kind of i guess"

I definitely like him but I really don't know what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment