Saturday, July 21, 2012

He is love and he is all I need.

Jul 19- He took my phone and I have nothing to hide on there so I let him see it and Alexis was trying to take it off of him coz he was going in the messages (the only messages were between me and him) and I was like "let him go Alexis I dont care if he has my phone" and he was like "the only messages on here from me and her calm down" and she was all over him and I wanted to smack her so badly... And then he was playing with my one bracelet and he goes "can I have this bracelet?" and I looked up at him and said "no" and he was like "why" and I said "coz my friend made it for me" and he asked "can I have this one?" and played with/pulled at my hair tie and I was like "sure" and he pulled it off my wrist and put it on his. And then a few minutes later he put out his hand and I swear I almost put my hand in his and held his hand until I came back to reality and looked up at him and he was looking at me and I handed him my phone (that's what he wanted) and Alexis tried to get it off of him when she saw me give it to him. -_- but then when I was going I gave Helena, Gianna, and Alexis a hug and I was gonna give him a hug but I thought he didn't want one and I texted him when I got home saying "Hi!" and he said "I was just gonna text you! I didn't get a hug tonight ):" and I was like "I didn't think you wanted one!):" and Gianna wasn't gonna let me leave unless I gave him a hug. She had me pinned up to the wall! Haha it was hilarious. I'm upset I did t get to give him a hug though);

Jul 20- I expected him to get out of work at around 9 coz he did yesterday, but he didn't show up ):

UNTIL Alexis was about to pee herself so we went into to the mini mart bathroom.. And I was texting my mom back coz she was asking where to pick me up and Alexis was like "hi!" and hugged someone and I looked up and he was right there looking at me smiling with his arms out for a hug and he was like "what I don't get a hug?" and I was like "I was texting my mom back, haha" while hugging and we pulled back after like 5 seconds and he had his hands on my waist and my arms were around his neck and he was like "well you should text me" and I was like "I will, don't worry!" and he went to walk away and he locked eyes with me and was like "ill text you in a little bit" and smiled at me and I walked in the bathroom and could NOT stop smiling. (: but like it wasn't one of those pathetic hugs (neither was the first on Tuesday though). The first one was just like he held me tight and stuff and it was just amazing.. But like I didn't expect him to hold my waist when we hugged because he's tall and stuff. But this was longer and almost better. And I dont think you know how amazing I thought the first one was. But like the second one I was caught off guard and I wanted a hug so bad that I almost literally jumped into his arms. Coz was like flipping out on the inside because he was here and I was getting another hug and I looked up and he was there and I smiled so big and just threw my arms around his neck and he grabbed my waist again and this time I was on my tippy toes and I was like rocking from foot to foot and it was just so amazing and I never wanted to pull away.

No comments:

Post a Comment