Saturday, July 21, 2012

You know I'd fall apart without you.

Ok so Just Girly Things is getting at my feels in the 'him' tag. God I just looked for one saying something like "having to stand on your toes to hug him' or something and I got a little carried away.. So here we go... 
 Explains itself.
 Also explains itself.
 Because I sure as hell do.
 Really badly.
 His height kills me, because its so damn perfect.
 Every damn time.
 Explains itself.
 Which was recently.
 It always does..
 I love texting him until really early. It makes me happy.
 The hugs are flawless. They make me feel like nothing else matters.
 Hi Danny :3
 Hi -again- Danny :)
 Ok we didn't kiss but I might have to stand on my toes so yeah hi.
 Every single night.
 He makes me feel so happy and I haven't had that for a while.. I really was happy today. Like I was dancing around because he put me in such a good mood from those hugs. I only saw him for two minutes yesterday, not even. But that doesn't even matter. I really just wish I was older. It would make everything so much better. I do like him and I don't care anymore. He makes me feel like I don't need anything or anyone else.. only him.
 Which happens when I'm not with him, all the time.
 I really love the height difference..
 He's not my boyfriend yet, but I hope soon.
 :)
 ASDFNAJSDUHTU DANNY.
 I almost started crying ok.
:)


Ok bye love you

1 comment:

  1. So many of those are true for me and my guy best friend, hes way too tall lol and thanks so much for putting these together!!

    ReplyDelete