Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I wanna make you feel wanted.

Okay, so I'm officially over Joe.

For real.

There's this kid I'm talking to, his name is Danny.

Sadly, he's 16 years old... I'm 13. 

He's super nice and funny and I'm still talking to him, like I do every night, despite the fact its almost after 1. 

We'll be texting for a while after too.

He wanted a hug, so when I saw him at the plaza today, I hugged him. 

Well I told Helena he wanted a hug so she was like "I'll hug him first!" and she walked up and was like "Hey Will" (another kid) and hugged him, "Hey Danny" hugged him, and then I sorta lost who she hugged (if she hugged anyone else) coz I gave Danny a hug. :)

But like, his hugs are literally the best thing ever.

Better than Mark's.

BETTER THAN JOE'S.

And I pinky promise you I'm not even lying. 

I've been wearing my hair up lately a lot.

He told me I looked pretty with my hair down and that I should wear it down. 

I wore my hair down today. 



If you're gonna think dirty well you shouldn't because all it means (whipped) is pretty much doing what they tell you to do without questioning it.

So I'm whipped, with the fact that he told me to wear my hair down and I did.

But anywho, back to the hug.

I have never ever had a hug that amazing.

I pinky promise.

I was behind Helena and he looked at me and I looked up at him (DAMN IS HE FUCKING TALL) and kinda just awkwardly held out my arms and smiled up at him and like I mentioned, he's tall, so I was a bit shocked when he went to hug my waist because my arms were around his shoulders/neck so I was like on my tippy toes and he held me so tight and I was so happy.

I pinky promise that made my night. 

Asdhflehifn dude I really want another hug. 

I'm being so serious. I want another hug. I'm like on the verge of tears.. because... his hug was so effing perfect. 

I pinky promise it was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment