Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Settle down with me. Cover me up, cuddle me in.

I can still hear his voice..


The last time I saw him was Sunday.. I normally don't remember things like that.. I never remembered Joe's voice like this..


Funny thing is, he always sounds drunk.


He only drank 4 times, but whenever he's at the plaza he comes straight from work, therefore he's never drunk when I see him. 


I love his voice. It always instantly makes me happier. 


I really regret not going down to the plaza yesterday. 1. I would've gotten to see him, hear his voice, etc. and 2. I would've gotten to do what is going to happen next time we see each other. 


Which can't be done in front of people.. but its gonna be done at the plaza most likely. Just maybe behind the big trucks, across the parking lot, uh, I don't know.


I'm actually curious to see where it'll happen. 


Again, nothing inappropriate.


I just cant say.

No comments:

Post a Comment