Tuesday, July 10, 2012

This night is a perfect shade of dark blue.

Lol so Mark was like "truth is your nice and we dont talk" and i commented "thanks&text me sometime if you want!" and he liked the comment. That's it. I'm like "oh fuck you too. like i didn't mean to text me or anything."


Yeah whatever, I don't like him anymore. Its Joe and this kid named Carmen.


He's my dad's friend's son... Haha.

I was up the lake this weekend and we found his dad's phone on shore and we went on the Facebook app to find out whose phone it was and the first boat we saw on the lake was him and he was like "Did you lose your phone?" and his dad was like "No, why?" and we held it up to him and he was like "Oh, wow. I guess I did. Thanks Mark!" and Carmen's mom was talking to me and Emily about our ages and how we got so big and who the people we were with were (Nico & Emily's boyfriend, Casey). 

She goes "Emily and.. Ashley, right?" and we nodded. Then she asked "How old now?" Emily said "16" and I said "13" and she goes "Oh! Just like Carmen. Are you going into eighth?" and I was like "Yep!" and she goes "Oh, same for him! But he goes to OLP!" and I was like "Oh, ok!" and she goes "Dunmore?" and I was like "Yep!" and on the inside I was like "Holy. Friggen. Shit. Carmen. Is. My. Age. And. He. Is. Shirtless. He's. Friggen. Cute." but on Facebook it looks like he talks to a lot of girls.

We'll never even hang out, or talk for that matter. 

So I don't think I should even bother...

But hey, its worth a shot. I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment