Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Circles, we're going in circles.

That moment of happiness when you're talking to your crush.

HEHE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT. ^^

Lol yeah so its Mark D. (:

So I texted him.

Me: Hey!
Him: Hey
Me: Whats up
Him: Nothin much playin my ipod you?
Me: Haha same but also listening to music
Him: Niceee
Me: Haha I guess :P
Him: Haha sooo
Me: Haha yup what'd you do last weekend?
Him: I went to friendlys with Mark L and then went up to Michael D's house on Saturday friday I went to monroe park to play baseball after my track meet and sunday nothing haha you?
Me: Friday i went to the plaza then me, my sister, and my aunt went to the Scranton Cultural Center to see Phantom of the Opera and i hung up signs for Rachel's Challenge with my sister&her friends on saturday and sunday i did nothing too. So boring weekend for me. :P
Him: Oh that sucks I think?
Me: Pretty much, yeah. Haha

Him: Haha what song are you listening to?
Me: Drive By by Train (:
Him: Haha I thats a good song
Me: Haha yep
Him: I thought you would say one direction haha
Me: Haha i thought you would say that ^^>
Him: Hehe
Me: I was listening to them before though, if that counts. -shocker-


and he didn't text back yet. the fact that he knew I'd be listening to 1D and that he said "hehe" makes me really happy, actually. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment