Saturday, April 14, 2012

Its everything about you.

OHMIGOD.

I HAD A CONVERSATION WITH JOE. 

OHMIGOD.

I got really upset and started bawling at the plaza Friday night about how I miss him and I just want to be friends with him and Helena goes "Text him" and I didn't want to but she did for me on my phone.

A: Heey
J: Heyy
A: Whats upp
J: Nm hbu
A: Nothing at the plazaa. Boredd
J: That's Kool
A: Yeah who ya with?
J: Noone u
A: Abunch of kids why arent you hanging out with people
J: I was going to but then they decided not to go
A: Ohh srry but i think we should hang out tomorrow

-- THAT WAS ALEXIS--

J: How come
A: Sorry that was helena :P
J: Haha it's fine
A: Anyways whats new wiith you
J: Nothin hbu
A: Nm im so bored/:
J: Me too
A: Yeah so we havent talked in a while..

No reply. I don't think I sent one of those texts. Well typed. It was all Helena.


So then there's this really cute eighth grader that I sorta like and tonight at the plaza he looks at me and goes "I think I've heard two word from you-" and I looked at him and said "Ashley" then he said ".. Ashley" and nodded.

Then someone pushed him into me (no one knows I like him). He was like "Oh gosh, I'm sorry" and I might have blushed. :P

Gaah. He's so cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment