Friday, April 27, 2012

I like the way you smile with your eyes.

Nico walks up to me in Algebra and goes "So Ashley you like Mark _____" (His last name) 

Me: "When did I tell you that?"
Him: "A little while ago"

Me: "I.. don't now..." 

He walked away.

In Geography, he walked over to my desk singing How To Love to me. Or at least just singing it while walking over to me.

That was our song when we went out, and he knows that. He remembers that.

One time on the ski lift (I told you guys this already) he took out his phone and played it and I said "This was our song" and I looked away and he said "I know" and looked at me and smiled.

I do like Mark obviously, but I want him to know. Because he is good friends with Mark.

After I told him I don't like Mark I considered why he could be asking, and I came up with this idea: Mark likes me but he wasn't sure if I liked him and he figured Nico would tell me the truth so he had Nico ask me.

Lol no that would never happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment