Sunday, April 22, 2012

Shot me out of the sky, you're my kyrptionite.

GOT ONE DIRECTION TICKETS *Happy dance* WHOOPP. So how are you, my Sex Muffins? lol.

GUESS WHAT TODAY IS. EARTH DAY.

lol that isn't what i meant but alrighty then. 

ITS JOE'S BIRTHDAY. I SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY. and he said "Thank you" 

LOL CUTE RIGHT? Nope.


... 


So we started gym at school. ITS FUCKING SICK. I love it. 

DODGE BALL FRIDAYSS! :D

I was amazing at it. I was the last one in for my team and there was a bunch of people in on the other team and I got the really good person on the other team (Michael..) and I felt accomplished. 

I was supposed to be studying for the science test for tomorrow but I got distracted by One Direction/Instagram.

Which by the way are my life. LOLWUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment