Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tell me a lie.

(This will be the full conversation)
Him: Sorry and it counts
Me: Haha its alright and haha ok.
Him: I hate waking up for school
Me: Me too. Haha
Him: I cant wait for highschool we wake up soo much later
Me: I know. My sister normally isnt even awake and i'm already at school. -_-
Him: When im leaving my bro just gets up im so jealous
Me: It sucks but then we get out later but that doesnt really matter
Him: Ya
Me: Ha yep.
Him: Indeed
Me: Haha soo whats up?
Him: Nm but i gtg phones about to die
Me: Ok bye
Him: Goodnight :)
Me: gnight (: 


The "Goodnight :)" text made me smile. I forwarded it to Kate and told her that he sent me that. I was so happy. I just went to sleep at that. He literally made me so happy when he said that. 


Oh yeah, this is still Mark D. 


Just in case you were wondering. (: 


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment