Friday, April 6, 2012

Nothing's fine, I'm torn.

There is so much right now.


Okay, so Friday night when I was leaving I said to him "Bye Mark!" and he said "Bye Ashley, I would get up but I'm really tired" (he was laying on the couch).

Then I gave up on liking him, because I knew he'd never like me, yada yada yada, you know.

Nico wanted to see my old broken phone for lunch Tuesday because there was no one there (not literally but like there wasn't a lot of people) because of Honors Society (they all got out early).

One day I brought my Kin (the broken one) to school for him and I haven't taken it out yet and he always wants to play with it even though its broken. So Tuesday he took it out of my locker for lunch and I didn't want him to get it taken away and so I was like no give it back so we were halfway to the cafeteria so he just gave it to me to put in my pocket. Then in the middle of lunch he came back over and tried to pull it out of my pocket and I put my hand over my pocket so he didn't get it and - brace yourself for this, its dirty - he put his hand on my (left) thigh and started moving his hand right... It was really awkward and he said "If you don't give it to me I'll do it!" and I knew he would because he was and I was like "NO" and he said to me "Then I guess we're having sex tonight" and I was like "WHAT?!" and he was like "Give it to me or I'll do it" and looked down at his hand (still on my thigh) and so I gave it to him.


Then in school he's been slapping me in the butt and poking me in the chest (as a joke, I don't really care..) and I find it hilarious.

In Geography on Wednesday I was studying for Science and they were playing categories and he came over and slapped my butt. 

Well he came over and stood next to me and then I wasn't paying attention so I kinda jumped when he slapped me.


Then on Tuesday (when everyone was gone for Honors Society) we were playing with the magnets on the whiteboard and I was RIGHT behind him because I was leaning up against the row of desks right next to the whiteboard and he stepped back to see something (he was making steps and he had to make them even) and when he turned to look at me our faces were really close and I thought he was gonna kiss me and I was like 'err'.

Then Tuesday in Geography we were just like that (close wise) and he turned around and he looked me then went to grab my face and pinched my face and I thought he was gonna kiss me there too. Because he leaned in a bit..




Now, Joe and I were texting yesterday...





The first comment (mine), Cassidy liked.

Joe's about calling him butter because he's on a roll was of course liked by Stephanie (the bitch one, not the one that's one of my best friends).


Mine that said "not a chance" was liked by Michael. The Michael I liked.

Then our conversation of texting was:

J: Hey
A: So, who is this person?
J: :$
J: :)
A: -_- just tell me.
J: Nope

A: Why not?
J: Idk
A:So why wont you just tell me who likes you?
J: Idk o
A: Don't be difficult...
J: 69
A: 69 1/2?
J: Nope
A: You won't tell me.
J: Oh well.
A: Guess what.
J: What?
A: Never mind.
J: Ok
A: ---I FORGET WHAT I SAID BECAUSE IT DELETED IT OFF MY PHONE----
J: Yep
A: ---I FORGET WHAT I SAID BECAUSE IT DELETED IT OFF MY PHONE----
J: Ohkay byes
A: Bye

Kate told me to say "69 1/2?" but I didn't want to.

Fuck him.

No comments:

Post a Comment