Monday, April 30, 2012

The way you treat me cruel, oh it just adds fuel to the fire.

So today, like always, Nico asked for a piece of gum. 


I wasn't planning on giving him one, because he took six from me on Friday. -_-

Gaahh, if I say this it'll sound weird, but I've said more awkward things than this.

I wasn't gonna give him one but then he looked at me and... started playing with my hair. and then.. I dunno..

I just can't say much more without saying too much, if you know what I mean. 

So I gave him a piece.. 

Then in Social Studies he was not paying attention like almost all of the class and at one point he stood behind my desk (which is the last desk in my row) and crouched down so if I turned around either way I wouldn't be able to see him.

Then he started to move up and I looked around again because he was sniffing my hair (?) and then I turned around a bit too far and our faces were closer than I thought they'd be and he didn't move. 

Then in the end of Algebra I was waiting for Julia so we could walk to Geography together (because I walk really awkwardly alone in the hallway, its weird) and Nico was getting his books and I was standing there and he did this weird thing to me and I really don't know how to describe it. He like.. rolled his body? Against my back.

LOLWUT

It was while I was talking to Michael about how he cut his nose...?

He was standing up and he goes "OW I cut my nose" and I looked at him and he was looking at me and I was like "Oh? How'd you do that?" and he explained something with his notebook and I was like "That's unfortunate." and that's when Nico did that roll thing on me and Michael goes "What was THAT?!" and he raised his eyebrows and I was kinda just standing there like nothing happened (because I'm used to Nico by now, haha) and I looked at Nico and he was like "I went like..." and showed him on my side and I just stood there thinking to myself 'Uh huh, that's right, be jealous. (;' 

LLN WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME.

(LLN= Laughing Like Niall (; )

I'm having a good day.

Like a really good day. 

I have dance tonight, and I'm not gonna give a fuck what people think of me.

FUCK YEAH. :3

I got my outfit in NYC too!
 

It was when we went for the dance convention.

I have skinny yoga pants from Strawberry and a sports bra & a quarter sleeve crop top- both from Forever 21.

I had the greatest time in New York.

Even though it was only two days. ):

Mhkay, I wanna text Mark. 

He has his track meet now though. It started at four, and its 4:40 now.

Blah.

Maybe after dance I will.

Which would be like 6:45.

But I don't wanna awkwardly text him... we haven't talked since Tuesday.

Its Monday night.


OHEMGEE I NEED MY PHONE. It is predicted to come on May 2. WHICH IS WEDNESDAY.




Ewh who says predicted? -_-

 

No comments:

Post a Comment