Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I need that one thingg.

I got out of band class (which was 6th&7th period) like five minutes early with Taylor so we weren't late for the bus and Mark D and Joe P (not the one I liked) were outside for their track meet and they walked to Nicky's car for some reason and they were walking past me and Taylor and for some reason Taylor goes "Should I say hi to Mark and not Joe?" and I was like "Sure?" and before she said anything they looked at us and said "Hi" and Mark looked at me and smiled and I said "Hi" and smiled back to him and then Taylor goes "Hi Mark" and they kept walking and I wasn't gonna do what I would do to Joe G (look away and get nervous and stuff) because even though I do like Mark D I don't want to ruin anything. 

I just really like him. 

I just wanted to hug him, bad.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment