Saturday, April 28, 2012

Maybe I was wrong for trying to pick a fight.

There was this girl that I used to be friends with and her name was Cjaye. 

She was older. I wrote this 9/17/11.


Hey Cjaye. 

Its Ashley.

Yesterday night, I was texting the boy I like/liked, and we got into a small fight. The fight was because someone said something about me liking him and I thought it was him because my friend told me it was and he argued and said it wasn't him and then after that he said "I don't know what to say" and I said "To?" and he said "You" and I said "About?" and he said "Never Mind" and I kept begging him to tell me and he said "I've said enough already" and I said "Please Joe. Just tell me." (That's obviously his name.) and then he said "We've been fighting lately so maybe we shouldn't talk" and I said "Oh. Well I guess this is my last good bye.." and then he never texted back and I cried myself to sleep last night because I was so devistated.

Cjaye, I really need your help. I know you're probably really busy, but I need your help. I don't know what I should do. Should I go after him? Or should I just let him go.

Tonight is one of our football games, and he goes to all foot


Wanna know why I stopped? Right when I was typing "football" he texted me.

My heart dropped into my stomach at that moment.

It said "Hahaha I was joking Ashley" 

I was so pissed/relieved.



No comments:

Post a Comment