Friday, May 11, 2012

I can love you more than this.

Guys today was absolutely amazing. Like no lie.

Here was my day- be prepared for some detail.

School. Dodge ball Friday.<3 Mix n' Match day for Spirit Week.
After school we put our bags at Tessa's house, I got changed, and we walked down to Grande (a pizza place).
People there: a bunch of 6th grade girls, and then a ton of 7th grade boys. Michael, Mark D, Mark L, Nick L, Tim, Joe G, Joe P, Justin, Noah, etc. 
Then they all left. Mark D, Joe, and Michael came back for a reason I do not know. Bathroom I guess? No clue. 
Then on our way to Tessa's house, we stopped at Cal Ideas, a little store. 
The boys there were Mark D, Joe, Michael, Justin, Noah, Joe, and Michael.
We walked in and Steph gave Mark a hug. Then Cass. Then Tess. Then Helena. So I thought to myself "AND A HUG! :D" and he looked at me because I was the last one and I kinda just awkwardly looked at him and he goes "Sorry, Ash." and smiled and hugged me. When I hugged him/pulled away I was smirking at Helena like a total loser. Haha. 
That literally made my life better. Not just my night. My entire life. 
Then we went to Helena's house and just had a really good time. Girl's night, finally. 

I don't really know how to describe it, but I really like Mark. Like REALLY like him. And I get upset sometimes because I don't think he likes me.

But right now, I'm putting that aside and just thinking this: 

I got a hug from a boy I really like without the same disaster happening that happened with Joe. 

That makes me so happy, literally. Because I have wanted to just walk up to Mark and hug him, and that's pretty much what I did. 

My face felt kinda hot when I hugged him, so I'm assuming I was blushing. ^^

I just really like him. A lot. 


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment