Saturday, May 5, 2012

If I lay here would you lay with me and just forget the world?

This was honestly the best night. I had the best time. Tyler is in the grey, Nicky is the tall one in the back, Mark is the short one in front of him. I'm the taller one on the right an Kate is the one in front of me. Helena is in the front.
 
This was Thursday when I had to go to my band concert. I could have gone to the carnival with Mark and them. Tessa is the only girl there, Nico is in the red, Mark in the grey.
This was also a really good day. Nicky is in the grey, Mark L is in the orange, Tyler- blonde hair, black jacket. Mark D- White sweatshirt. Nico-Navy sweatshirt. Danny- blonde hair, in the back. Tessa- purple shirt. Helena- hugging her. Me- Navy on the end. Her cousin Billy is the other kid.
 This was the same day as the picture above. The guys all danced shirtless to Sexy And I Know It. It was hilarious. Mark L Has the grey shirt on his head, Mark D has the blue shirt on his head, Nico has the belt on his hear, Danny is near Helena, Helena is on the end. Tyler is above Nico, jumping on him, and Nicky is the tall one in the back. 

These were really good days, except for Thursday. I missed out on that. I could have spent a night with Mark, and I'm really upset that I didn't get to.

We're never with the boys anymore and 'the boys' would be Nico and Mark and like, I dunno.. 

I haven't hung out with Nico in forever, nor Mark.

I'm really upset about not hanging out with Mark because ever since that one Friday when me, Kate, Aleia, Tessa, Nico, Mark, and Danny went to Nico's house, we haven't hung out with them. Of course, that's because Helena was in New York. 

I'm being eaten alive out on the porch, its so annoying. I wanna go inside but its so nice out!

No comments:

Post a Comment