Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Maybe I fell in love when you woke me up.

Nico figured out that the green notebook that I carry around is my notebook that holds my story... oh god, he got like addicted. He got to chapter 4 or 5.

He walks over right when I open it and he looks at it to read it and it was on Chapter 20, not 1, so I said "Don't read it!" and covered it as much as I could. He goes "What is it?" and takes it out and runs away before I could read it. He sat back at his desk and read it. Chapter four ends in a car crash and it was kinda quiet because people were finishing the Science test and all you hear is Nico in the corner of the room go "CAR CRASH?! WHAT?! this is good!" and the page turning. It wasn't really loud, but it sorta was because of how quiet it was. I have to write more for the sake of Instagrammers/Nico. lol.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment