Wednesday, May 2, 2012

You can rough me up, you can break me down, baby don't stop now.





Haha, look at Aleia.

LOL WE ALL KNOW THE PICTURE ISN'T HERE FOR ALEIA.

Its for him.


I spent the night with Helena, Nicky, Aleia, Stephanie, Cassidy, Noah, and Joe.

Weirdest night in the world.

It was at the carnival.

I didn't realize how much I REALLY missed him until tonight.

I missed his voice, and just everything else about him.

This really pretty girl is in love with Nico and he likes her back! (:
 

They're hanging out Friday and I think he's gonna ask her out then!

Her Facebook status was "Why can't Friday come any sooner? <3"
 

I was like "Awh you better not be a bitch to him."

He hasn't met her in person before but they've been texting for a while now. 

I really miss Joe.

I was texting Mark tonight. I'll put the conversation up another time. I'm too depressed to do it tonight.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment