Saturday, May 5, 2012

Tell me why I'm still in love with you.

I THINK THIS IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFETIME. OMG. NICO. GET IT IN. 

LOLWUT


This is so cute! I literally just cried. That is so cute, but I'm still wondering when he asked her out. Sweet heart, I made the mistake of loving him too.


BE CAREFUL. 


You aren't gonna be together forever, no matter what he says.
He told me he was glad we were dating and I said to him "the only thing that i'm not looking forward to is when we break up. ):" and he said "the only way that is gonna happen is if i die" well, we broke up. 


I'm just warning you without actually telling you this. 


I think its cute, I really do. But we've all seen it.


Tessa, Amber, Rachel, Brenda, and I went to Burger King last night and Tessa goes "... We've all dated Nico..." and we were like "OH this is awkward" haha.


We've all seen it, and you're just another girl who is falling in his trap, head over heels.




Good luck to you, Ariana, is all I can say. 


Sincerely, Nico's ex-girlfriends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment