Friday, May 25, 2012

They say silence is golden, but perhaps its really silver.

We had our Scavenger Hunt yesterday! It was literally so fun. I really legit had massive amounts of fun. Here are some of my favorite pictures.
 
Joe&Helena. *Oh how I wish that was me* / *That should be me* (Songs that fit. :P)
 Joe is holding Mark and I'm holding Tessa. I really am in love with this picture. Like its unhealthy.
 Me&Mark (:
 Our long prom line(; Left to right: Stephanie, Vanessa, Rachel, Me, Helena, Cori, Aleia, Tessa, and Joe in the background (:
Not the greatest picture of us, but left to right is me, Melon (Nick M), Helena, Michael, and Tessa.

But god, I had an amazing time. There, I realized a lot about who I liked. But I'm not gonna say anything just yet, until I know for sure. 

Lets just say, I'm choosing between three, but leaning towards only choosing between two. :P

 

No comments:

Post a Comment