Wednesday, May 9, 2012

"I'm searching for breath, I'm searching for relief, its so hard to find my way when I love you beyond belief." -Zayn Malik

I accidentally fell asleep tonight when I got home. 

I always have really good dreams when that happens... 

I'll tell you mine :3

We were on this field trip and we were assigned a group but we didn't have to stay with those people all day.
I was with three other guys that I didn't talk to or like, for that matter. 
All of a sudden, I got separated from them. I walked to find at least one of my friends, and Nico was alone too.
He walked up to me and said "Why are you alone?" 
I looked at him, "I could ask you the same." 
"Who were you with this morning?" He asked.
I told him who and then said, "But they all ditched me.." 
He looked at me, concerned. "You can stay with me." He said, looking at me and smiling.
He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. 
We went on bunches of rides and towards then end of the day, we decided to go on the Ferris wheel. 
We got to the top, and he kissed me. 

Before I could react, my dad flippin' woke me up.

Damn. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment