Saturday, May 5, 2012

God put us here on this carnival ride. We close our eyes, never knowing where it'll take us next.

I completely forgot to tell you what mine and Mark's conversation on May 2nd was.

LOLOOPS

A: Hi!
M: Hey

A: Whats up
M: Nothin coming home from track
M: You?
A: Baking for the bake sale tomorrow. Haha how was track?
M: Good we didnt run much today

A: Oh is that good or bad?
M: Its good
A: Oh alright, thats what I thought
M: Haha ok
A: Okay(: I'm going to a baseball game with Helena soon, are they boring? :P
M: Ah there ok whos game?
A: I don't really know :P she just asked if i wanted to go to a game.
M: Oh
A: Yep :P
M: Yess
A: Scratch that, the game is cancelled :P
M: Sorry I didnt text you back and that sucks
A: Its alright and not really coz we're going to the carnival
M: Oh well thats good
A: Yep I guess
M: 
M: Sorry I meant ya
A: Oh ok
M: Ya
A: But i gotta go, i'll text you later if you want.
M: Ok bye

That's about it. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment