Thursday, May 3, 2012

Don't you ever give up on us, my dear.

Today was actually pretty good.

I'll admit, I enjoyed it.

Here's my day, literally:

Dodgeball in gym class! Marisa got accidentally sat on by Michael. She bent down to get a ball and he jumped over her and while he was above her she stood up. It was hilarious.
Reading class we had a substitute and we did work in a book. BORING SHIT.
Got out of English class to help the band teacher with the 5th&6th grade band!
Lunch I worked the bake sale with a few other people. Towards the end of lunch, all the guys were coming out for no reason. They stood around the table asking for money to get stuff. I gave Nico money for one of the brownies (he loves my mint brownies ^^) and I almost did the same for Mark D. Hehe. So the guys that came out were Nico, Mark D, Joe, Michael, Tyler, Nick M, and Shawn (Toxic). They were pretending to take stuff.. they were like "I'll take this.." and slowly dragged it away. It was really funny. I have more about it farther down, just keep reading.
Homeroom: Alfonzo died during surgery, so we had a short funeral for him. (Alfonzo is something Nico drew on my whiteboard a while ago. He had to undergo surgery because people 'cut' him. ): ) 
Social Studies: Took notes, boring, blah.
Algebra: Test. :P
Geography&Science: I got out of also to help the band teacher with the 4th graders. THAT WAS HELL.
Came home: Accidentally fell asleep for three hours. Woke up before my band concert.
Band concert: We played 3 songs. Fuck that.
Rita's: Yum.
Home: Hi, I'm up to date. I am now writing this post for the people that aren't here.

Hello(;

LOLWUT

Anyway, when all the guys came out at lunch I looked up and guess who was staring at me...

Joseph Charles Fucking (last name here)


Then I awkwardly looked away and I looked at Mark and he smiled at me. (:


I didn't have time to text him today with all... THAT... going on. ):

Its roasting in my room and my fan is broken. Damn it.

OH so I was just going down my Facebook thingy and I saw a post from that girl that is in love with Nico (Ariana) and I was like "AWH THIS IS SO ADORABLE" because its this long post and at one point she goes "I'll tell you about (insert her words here, i forget what she said) when you phone me later. I sound like a loser saying that..." and a bunch of other stuff. I was like "IF SHE MEANS THEY'RE GONNA LITERALLY TALK ON THE PHONE THAT'S ADORABLE" 

Haha. 

No school tomorrowww. 

NEXT WEEK IS SPIRIT WEEK.

I get distracted easily, I apologize...

Peace :3

No comments:

Post a Comment