Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'm only here coz you stole my heart.

I still have Algebra to do but I'm too lazy to do it.

*Rebel*

Loljk.

I'm such a loser.

Best candy in the world at the moment--BOTTLE CAPS.

They're freaking delicious. 

Tomorrow is Generation Day for Spirit week and guess who is going as a Greaser.. *raises hand* THIS CHICK.

I'm gonna cry.. I'm so sad.

School is almost over.

My class is amazing and I will miss the people badly. ):

I love my class and the people in it.

I don't love school, just how I get to be with the people that I am every day.

):

Damn.

I can't wait for summer, don't get me wrong.. but I'm gonna be sad the last day of school..

But then we're having a party (most likely) towards the end of the year so FUCK YEAH.

But still. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment