Friday, May 18, 2012

I'd be lying if I told you losing you is something I can handle.

I don't think I like Mark anymore, but I'm not entirely sure. :P

I WENT TO A NEVERSHOUTNEVER CONCERT LAST NIGHT!

I slept over Helena's last night coz we didn't have school today!

(:

In Geography we were walking out of the classroom and I was walking with Helena and Nico and I was talking to Helena and he was kinda listening and walking with us and he buried his face in my hair.

But before that I looked at him and smiled and our faces were pretty close but I just looked away. That's when he put his face in my hair.

I don't understand that child sometimes. (:

I'll show you a picture of Harry (Styles) and his ex, Felicity Skinner. I'm not just saying that Nico did that because I thought the picture of Harry and Felicity was cute. I don't know why he did it. I can't explain what goes on in his head, but I pinky promise he did. Pinky promises are the shit. They are legit.


We were in Geography, like I said, so I obviously didn't have a hat on. But this is pretty much what he did. He put his nose in my hair, like Harry is doing to Felicity. 

I thought it was cute. Both the picture of Harry and Felicity and what Nico did. I honestly don't know why he did that. 

Now its gonna bother me, and I'm REALLY curious. 

Damn.

I think the picture is much cuter though because it was Harry's 'first love' and they're dating in the picture.

When Nico did it, I was talking at the time, so I didn't stop talking and stare at him like "What the HELL are you doing?!" even thought Helena stared at me like "What the HELL is he doing?!" I ignored it. He knew I knew he did it, obviously. He stuck his head in my hair. His nose touched my neck. I felt that, so I obviously knew he did that.

Its gonna bother me now. 

I don't have feelings for him, he's my best friend. 

But I just have to say he looks really attractive when he gels the front of his hair to the side.

He always asks me if his hair looks good. I think that's so adorable.

We were in Geography on Tuesday and it was towards the end of class and we weren't doing any work at the end of the class because we finished everything, so Nico, Eric, and myself were fooling around in the back of the classroom. 

Obviously, not the way you dirty minded people would think.

Nico was trying to dance and he was doing his scorpion (I find it hilarious that he can do a scorpion but I can't) and Eric was watching us. 'Us' being both me and Nico. I always help him with his scorpions. I pull his leg up, grab his hand and bring it to his foot, and push up on his knee. I have to keep pushing his knee in (the foot that is standing him up) so that his leg is straight. At the END end of class he was doing his scorpion and I stepped in front of him to see it and he dropped his leg and put his arms around my neck and hugged me and said "ASHLEY" while he hugged me. 

I hugged back. 

Again, like I said, I don't have feelings for him, he. is. my. BEST. FRIEND.



No comments:

Post a Comment