Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I don't know why I'm drawn to you. Could you be the other one so we'd equal two?

First, before I start. I. Still. Do. NOT. Have. Feelings. For. Nico. 

We were in Geography and he was dancing with me and a few others. 

He grabbed my hands to play Mercy and he was winning and I didn't want to say Mercy so I just said "Fuck" and I was smirking and he stops and looks at me in the eyes and goes "You okay?" while still holding my hands and I said to him "I didn't say Mercy" and bent his hands back. We both started smiling and he fell to the ground and I let go, grabbing his wrist and helping him up. Then he grabbed my hands again and he goes "Spin in." and I said "What?" because I was confused, obviously.

He had my left hand in his, and he grabbed my waist with his free hand and started raveling me in. My back was against his chest and he spun me out and goes "Lean back" and I leaned back. I thought he was gonna kiss me almost because he looked at me when we were leaning back and he got close to me.

And that was the move that most guys do to kiss girls, when they're older obviously. 

Then he grabbed my hands again and started tangoing with me. 

He is hilarious, I swear. 

He gelled his hair to the side again today, and it looked gorgeous. Hahaha.

He came up to me in Science on Friday and hugged me, out of nowhere. From the back, he hugged my waist. I was putting colored pencils away and he came over and hugged me tight, and then walked away. I was startled.

Again, I don't like him. Now off to write more of my story. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment