Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Get on with life, because life gets on without you. -Zayn Malik

Mhkays, so I was hanging things in the hallway for school and I was hanging the stuff on the walls up high and I was directly in front of the Algebra door on the chair.

Guess who comes to the window to 'throw something away'.

Joe.

I accidentally made eye contact. I really tried not to, but he looked right at me.

Damn.

Mark was in my classroom in Science.

7th period, last class of the day.

He has Science 4th period and he had to finish taking the Science test. 

He walked in the classroom and I looked up to see who walked in and there he wass.

He looked right at me too. ^^

Me&Helena are trying out for the X Factor, and I'm being 100000000023493047% legit. So you can be a fucktard about it if you want, but you will be hit. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment