Friday, May 4, 2012

Love goes out like a light, out like a flame, and you can't find it anymore.

People don't know what kind of music I really like. 

I don't care what they think. Its my music.

Helena ditched me and Tessa again tonight- SHOCKER.

We went to the carnival tonight again, but it was much more fun. 

Joe was there. He was with Michael and Tyler and a bunch of other guys from our grade but not Mark D. ):

I was hoping to see him tonight. I want to see him.


I want to hug him.

I want him to be mine.

Idgaf what anyone says.

I really like him. 


I REALLY REALLY like him.

A lot. 

I'm not sure he feels the same way though.


He definitely doesn't.

If he did he would actually talk to me.

Does he? 

No. 

I really miss him.

I wanna talk to him. Bad. But its almost 11 PM. Damn, I'm not tired. I was up until 1 AM yesterday.


Eric won Tessa a fish and The Coon (Nick P) won someone else one but gave it to Eric.

Eric named his Tessa, Tessa named hers Eric. 

Eric is moving to Chicago soon. </3

I'll be honest, I'm gonna miss him.

He's one of my best friends and me and Tessa agreed that we all have to Oovoo.

I don't want to lose him, technically speaking.

I don't like him like that, but its just that he is so funny and nice and I'm gonna miss him. Simple as that.

I really wish Mark liked me. I know he wont but we can always hope. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment