Sunday, January 1, 2012

Be*you*tiful.

I thought I'd show you guys a picture of me for once. (:

I'll put like two or three of me and a bunch of my friends and me! (: 

 Not the greatest picture of me at all, but its me and Kate. I'm on the right.
 Kate and Tessa(: (Tessa, left. Kate, right.)
 Me(:
 Jsyk, I LOVE my fingerless gloves, my wristbands, and t-shirts! ^^
 Kate, Helena, Aleia, Tyler, and Nico. We don't really hang out with Aleia, but she's the one with the black sweater, Helena has the books in her hands because we were in homeroom but we were still getting our books, Kate is on the far left, Tyler is in the background, and Nico is the one whose just barely in the picture.
 Tyler and Nico (: (Nico, right. Tyler, left.)
 Tessa, Nico and Danny. LAWLZ. Tessa is obviously the girl on the chair, Nico is the one STUCK IN THE CHAIR OF COURSE, and Danny is behind them. We were at Dunkin Donuts. (:
 In this picture we were at Helena's house. We hang out with all of these people except for one. I don't even know why he was there that night. And another we don't hang out with a lot. But from left to right its Tessa-with the green headband. Kate- white sweatshirt. Me- Next to Kate in the back. Nico- Red, right in front.  Helena- Light blue plaid in the front. Danny- Directly behind Helena. Tyler- Red. Eric- (the one we don't hang out with) behind Tyler. Mark- orange sweatshirt, far right (the one we don't hang out with a lot.)
 Left to right: Nicky-grey sweatshirt. Mark L- Orange sweatshirt. Mark D-White sweatshirt in the front. Tyler- Black jacket, blonde hair. Nico- Navy sweatshirt, in the front, awkward 'chinese' face. Tessa; Purple shirt with the pink on it. Danny- behind Tessa and Tyler. Helena- Hugging Tessa. Me- Far right, navy sweatshirt. Her little cousin is the other one there.
 DOG PILE. <3 Top to bottom: Tessa, Kate, Helena, Me. Nico took the picture.
 LAWLZ THE GUYS DANCING SHIRTLESS. Helena, Nico, Tyler, Danny, Mark D, Mark L, Nicky. AHAHAHA
 Left to right: Helena, Kate, Tyler. Obviously Kate and Tyler are dating.
 Left to right: Tyler- grey, not looking at the camera. Lawlz. Helena- Front, blonde curly hair. Mark D- Behind Helena, but to the left a little. Nicky- Behind Mark. Me- one in from the right. Kate- Far right.
 BEST PICTURE... HAHAHAHAHAHA Kate Gadaphi'd Helena right as the picture was being taken. Gadaphi is kneeing someone in the butt. Kate- Far left in the back. Helena, White pants, black shirt with white heart. Tyler- Grey shirt. Me- far right. 



So I hope you guys enjoyed the pictures of my friends and I! Haha have a good day guys! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment