Sunday, January 29, 2012

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer.

People that I know have found me on Instagram... that isn't a good thing...

Oh gosh, it says who I like... and liked... and yeah not the greatest thing ever.... at all.... /:


Ugh. I do not want to go to school tomorrow. 


I honestly just want to see Michael..

He wasn't wearing what he usually wears to CCD this morning.

He normally wears his glasses, sweats, and a sweatshirt.

Today, he wore jeans, his basketball jacket, and contacts (I guess so). 

I was a happy Ashley when he walked in the classroom. (:

I just spelled my name wrong HAHHAHA OH.

I want to go skiing so bad. You don't understand.

I saw Paranormal Activity 3 last night. I recommend you watch it.

Seriously, I loved it. 

I'm remodeling my room a bit in like a month or something. I'm excited! 

I've had this room/set up for 6 years now. Ugh I hate it.

I really just wanna hang out with Michael..

BAD. 

So. Freaking. Bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment