Thursday, January 12, 2012

People say everything happens for a reason. So when I slap you in the face, remember, I have a reason.

Today was almost terrible....

Michael wasn't here. 

After Keyboarding (first class of the day) I thought "Eff it, he isn't coming." 

Middle of English class, I'm just sitting there. Doing my effing work that I hate so much, and my day becomes made. 

Someone knocks on the door. I wasn't paying attention. 

I hear my English teacher say "I didn't think you were gonna show up!" and I was thinking "Uh?" so I looked up and he walked in the classroom. 

I FREAKING WANTED TO FREAKING JUMP UP OUT OF MY SEAT AND FREAKING RUN OVER TO HIM AND FREAKING HUG HIM. :3

I didn't. 



After that I couldn't stop smiling. It took me like five minutes to calm down. 


Come Science class, he did sit next to me today.

In the end of Science class, we had some free time (I guess you could call it that).


He talked to people while sitting in his seat. I was also sitting in my seat. He shook George's hand, for what reason I do not know.


THEN HE WIPED HIS HAND ON MY SHOULDER. -Nothing was there though.-


I turned to him and I freaked out I was like "What was on your hand?!" and he goes "Nothing, I just shook George's hand!" and I look at George and I say "FIRST YOU SIT ON MY HEAD, AND NOW THIS?! UGH." and Michael started laughing at me.


Then he shook Andy's hand and they were standing behind me and I saw him do it out of the corner of my eye and I turn around and I said to him "DON'T." and he smiled at me.

Oh yeah... So yesterday in Social Studies, we were all working on our presentations and my group was done and so we were in the class room and Julia was going to stand up and go back into a bridge and I was in her way I guess and she pushed me (jokingly, like we always do to each other) and I thought I caught my balance but I didn't and I fell and Eric didn't know I fell and Kate, Julia, and Cori were standing around me (I was fine, I was laughing at myself) and Eric didn't know I was there and he pushed George (again, a joking push) and George landed on my head and I kept yelling at him for "Sitting on me."


HAHAHA ITS THE BEST.





Sadly, Michael wasn't in the classroom. ):


I wonder what he'd do if he was in the classroom..?

Would he ignore it? Laugh at me? Come over to see if I was okay?

I wonder...




I was walking to my locker with Kate and she was like "Dayumm, you must really like him!" (again, jokingly) and I was like "I DO!" and she just talked to me about what I said on my blog last night (I texted her it). 


At skiing last night I was going down this really tiny hill (it was like a trail to get on a lift) and I couldn't stop and so I just fell over to the right and I landed on my hip. It hurts now.


I really like Michael.


I really just want to spend a night with him and my friends. 
I want to hang out with him.
And get his number.

And hug him.
I REALLY wanna hug him.
REALLY bad. 


Kaybye. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment