Saturday, January 14, 2012

A friend is someone you can be alone with and have nothing to do and not be able to think of anything to say and be comfortable in the scilence.

This was the first time in a long time that I had a really great time with just one friend. 

I was over Kate's tonight.

We did something that none of my other friends would ever do with me. It was so fun.


I don't at all love to paint nails, but we were doing an owl, so I gave it a chance. I'll keep it on for a few days. 


We made YouTube videos... haha. 

WE DREW. 

She is an amazing artist. I'm not. But I love to draw anyways.


We watched a movie. 


I dunno, I just haven't hung out with one person in a while.


Her siblings are hilarious.


At dinner I couldn't stop laughing because of them.


I'm determined to get drawing down.

No comments:

Post a Comment