Thursday, January 12, 2012

I never knew a guy could be like you are.

In Algebra we were reviewing for our test that's tomorrow, and Nico needed help with a problem, and he sits in front of me, so he was like "ASHLEY I NEED HELP!" and so I crouched down on the right side of his desk to help him.


He decided to take out my bobby pin that holds my bangs back. SLOWLY...?

He goes "I'M TAKING OUT YOUR HAIR THING" and I go "NO!" but I only held my bangs back and he goes "Aaaaaaand its out!" and I was like "Uh, yeah now give it back!" and he was like "NO! Let go of your bangs!" and I said "No! I look horrible." and he was like "NO YOU DON'T." so I let go of my bangs and he smiled (O-O) and he goes "Now flip it like you're a movie star!" and so I flipped my hair and he was like ".. HERE YOU GO!" and gave me my bobby pin.

I was like "Awkward?" 
Then he took my locker combination (I keep it in my folder) and he asked the algebra teacher to go to the bathroom and he went in my locker. 

Then at the beginning of Science I had to put a piece of paper on the inside of my locker and I walk into the hallway and I stop and I go "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" and he was like "Oh hey" and I was like "I get your combination now!" and he goes "Okay." then he went to see what number his locker was and he wrote it ON my locker door in dry-erase board marker and put a sticky note over it. I was like "Oh?"

I don't even know.

No comments:

Post a Comment