Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A boy and a girl can be just friends, but evemtually one of them will fall for the other. Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe... just maybe-forever.

I am sore from skiing. 

-SKI CLUB<3-

So I have a story: 

So at the end of the day I was obviously at my locker and I was getting my stuff together and I had my backpack packed and I was putting on my coat... Oh, yeah; Michael's locker is to the left of mine. (: But anyway, when I was putting on my coat he looked at me and said "You in ski club?" and I said "Yeah" and he was like "... What do you wear?" and I laughed a little and I told him "Two pairs of leggings, under amour pants, heavy sweatpants. Under amour long sleeve, t-shirt, sweatshirt, ski coat." and at that point I had my backpack on my shoulder and I was ready to go, and then Tyler came over but we both kinda ignored him and Michael says (looking at his backpack, trying to zipper it), "Well, at least if you fall, it won't hurt that bad!" and he looked up at me and smiled and laughed a little and I smiled back and I laughed and I laugh at myself for saying this, but it wasn't like a normal laugh, it was quite adorable if I say so myself. (; 

Then after that I smiled at him again and he smiled at me and I just said "See ya!" and I walked away but I was walking slower than usual and I think I heard Tyler say to him "OOOH, someone likes Ashley!" and Michael laughed a little and said "Shut up" in a 'jokie' way. (:

I really like him.

Night though, I have studying and its almost 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment