Friday, January 6, 2012

We're just looking for some color in this black and white world.

                                  Well, THIS MADE MY NIGHT. (Loljk)


Its Joe and Stephanie holding hands... /:

I don't think I like him anymore. But its just.. NO. I don't. I will obviously never have a chance with him. Oh yeah I was obviously with him today. YEAH IT WAS TOTES AWKS. D:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL MORGAN PIV THOUGHT IT WAS ME HOLDING HANDS WITH SOMEONE! She was like "Ashley, who are you dating?" and I was like "Huh?" and she's like "There's a picture of you on Facebook holding hands with someone!" and Helena goes "That's Steph" and she goes "WITH WHO?!" and Helena told her "Joe" and I was kinda just sitting there like "... Yup. I'm so over him...." but I didn't say anything. I am over him. I really like Michael. I do. <3

But then I went to Gymnastics with Kate and Julia! IT WAS SO FUNN! :DD



No comments:

Post a Comment