Sunday, January 8, 2012

Why can't we have something special.

I had CCD this morning. :P

Heh-hehe Michael is in my class.<3 O-O 


He sits behind me, next table over. Its like this:




l_ _ _ _l                            l_ _ _ _l
l_ _ _ _l                            l_ _ _ _l
l_ _ _ _l                            l_ _ me _l
l_ _ _ himl                            l_ _ _ _l




There is my picture.... P.S.: THOSE ARE INDEED 
TABLES.


But yah, that's where he sits. SO I DON'T GET TO SECRETLY STARE AT HIM LIKE I DO IN SCHOOL... WHAAATTT?! O-O


Heh-hehe...

But my ah-mazing cousin who I tell like EVERYTHING to (legit) told me that after CCD she was waiting in the front of the church for her Mom and brother and NORMALLY I wait with her but my dad decided to come early and so I sat in the church instead of with her and she told me he was there in the front of the church and I was like *>:O* FUG. 

He looks so cute in the morning! ^^


... Oh yeah CCD is at 9:30. xP


He has his glasses on and stuff and I'm like "AWWWHHHHH!!" on the inside and I'm also like *secret stalk secret stalk* ... WHAAATTTT?! Hehe oh. 


I'm kinda hyper. So. YESHHH. :D


I REALLY LIKE HIM. JSYK. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment